Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Incoming photos of bags

Thank you all for all the wonderful comment I have received on my Stitchers Angels pattern. And it is fun to get mails with photos of bags that already have been made.

Jeanne from Luv 2 Stitch have used another stitchery and followed my instructions for the bag and made her own version it.

A little extra information about my pattern:
Like Jeanne you can easily use another stitchery to make this bag. And you can easily change it to a bigger bag. You just sew the front first as big as you want the bag to be, just remember to have enough on the top so you can add the cord casing and the bottom to make the corners right.And then cut the back, the inner bag and the batting the same size as the front is made.
The cord casing has then to be adjusted to the width of the bag and I recomend to cut the cord casing perhaps at 3 inches wide x the widht of the bag.


And some more girls have made this bag and sendt me photos:

Made by Celia from S Paulo Brasil (no blogger)

Made by Veronica from Hairdresser by day, quilter by night



Made by Christine from switzerland - Chrchris Quilts

And you other girls that are making this sewing bag. Please send me a photo and a link to your blog so I can see the one you have made from my pattern. I want to collect photos into this post.


And I love this photo I found on Monika's blog. It prooves that stitchery can be done where ever you are. Like she did in the tractor working on the fields and she got a moment to relax.


Saying for today:

I'd rather be stitchin'
than in the kitchen!



7 comments:

LAPPEQURI said...

Kjempe flotte pompadurer og englene var nydelig:-)
Ha en fin og kreativ helg:-))

Unknown said...

They are all great. Your saying today is GREAT.

Hanne said...

Lovely stitcheries and lovely bags :-)
I will not show you mine yet - it will give away who I am in the angel swap.

I am getting ready to go to MGP jr. now. Wish me luck !!

Annette said...

I finished the bag and just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your design. It is a wonderful pattern. I've posted it on my blog.

chrisi said...

wow....i am verry proud too see my Bag on their blog, tank you for the wonderfull pattern

Chookyblue...... said...

wonderful bags being made all around the world at the moment.....and yes I saw Monika sewing in the tractor ..........ours would be to dusty......

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

May Britt I have also finished my bag...I really enjoyed it, thank you so very much for sharing your pattern with us....I am going to make a few as christmas gifts for family filled with toiletries...

Related Posts with Thumbnails